James Madison College Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

By-Laws update & Elections coming up!

I was at Academic Council yesterday and we began discussing the amendments to the Academic Governance By-Laws. We spent most of our hour and a half listening to the Council of Graduate Students (COGS) discussing a list of amendments that they would like to see included in the amended By-Laws. Next Thursday (April 1st) I will probably see some of those suggested changes in the University Committee for Academic Governance (UCAG) and I can report on them in greater detail then.

Also, the Academic Assembly had our last meeting last night for this session and elections will begin this Monday (29th) and run until the next Monday (5th). I encourage everyone to get out and vote. Your voice is very important and we need your input to help make ASMSU a better organization in the years to come!
blog comments powered by Disqus